GENIUS CLUB APPLICATION FORM
GENIUS CLUB APPLICATION GUIDELINES
- Applications should be submitted by individuals on their own behalf.
- Applicants may apply for one or more GENIUS Systems. Each GENIUS System under the program, will arrive with software and consumables for up to 10 runs, for usage within 30 days of receipt.
- Each GENIUS System received under the GENIUS Club program requires a deposit of $2,500 (US). Within the first 30 days after receipt, the deposit will be credited against the purchase of the GENIUS system(s) or the GENIUS system(s) may be returned for a full refund.
- Applications are invited from any country.
- Competitors of GenapSys and their affiliates need not apply as their participation will be explicitly excluded by the Terms and Conditions.
- We are requesting some information about your proposed use of the GENIUS System. Please be as specific as possible in your application. GenapSys hopes that GENIUS Club members will use GENIUS Systems for a broad range of applications.
- Details about GENIUS Club members’ applications will not be shared outside GenapSys, Inc. without permission.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION?
- A number of applicants will be selected and invited to join the GENIUS Club. Required license agreements and relevant terms and conditions will be provided to invitees for their review and approval. Invitees will then gain access to the GENIUS Club.
- Further specifics will be provided with GENIUS Club invitations. However, applicants can anticipate being allowed to develop applications under a permissive license and being free to publish their results and share their experiences, following completion of a system performance evaluation protocol specified in the licensing terms.
APPLY FOR GENIUS CLUB MEMBERSHIP